I  AM INDIA

From about 500 scattered provinces to one integrated country...
I have seen the efforts.
From being the GOLDEN BIRD to an economically very weak country and  again the fastest growing economy of the world...
I have experienced the changes.
From losing a war to winning three times against same country...
I have faced them all.
From SAM MANEKSHAW to ABHINANDAN...
I have witnessed many heroic deeds.
From giving special status to a state to scrapping article 370...
I have been there for all amendments.
From great AMARNATH YATRA to tremendous KUMBH MELA....
From Diwali to Eid from onam to mahaveer jayanti...
I celebrate them all.
From MANGAL PANDEY  to MAHATMA GANDHI
from BHAGAT SINGH to SUBHASHCHANDRA BOSE...
I have watched their fights for independence.
From RAMANUJAN to ABDUL KALAM....
I have travelled the time.
From NEHRU to MODI...
 I have been directed by many.
From 83 win to MS lifting the trophy...
I have enjoyed those all moments.
ALSO
From 1984 Sikh riots to Godhra Kand...
Unfortunately i had to be there.
From Bhopal gas tragedy to chennai floods...
Unfortunately I had to witness them all.
From 1993 Blasts to Pulwama attack...
Unfortunately I had to experience them.
From Bofors Scam to 2G spectrum...
Unfortunately I had to be ashamed of them.
IN a NUTSHELL
From 1947 to 2019
I have laughed a lot 
I have cried a lot
I have enjoyed a lot
I have suffered a lot
I have been proud a lot!!!
I am INDIA...


Comments